We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Is this too *Fabulous* to get tattoo'd? Options

hotiso
#1 Posted : 1/29/2010 5:57:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

One was thinking of getting this tattoo'd on their wrist. The black would glow alongside the other glowing colors. But Im questioning the whole colors of the glow. I can change them to whatever. But would really like other opinions from fellow travelers Smile

http://i45.tinypic.com/2i9gz8w.jpg

I could also go with a more earth and sky ton glow

http://i49.tinypic.com/2cxwyg9.jpg

Im liking this one the most

http://i46.tinypic.com/34nh0nt.jpg

Or with hex

http://i50.tinypic.com/157dncy.jpg
EVERYTHING SAID ABOVE IS BASED ON A FICTIONAL STORY. I, AND SWIM ARE ONE IN THE SAME FICTIONAL PERSON.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

antrocles
#2 Posted : 1/29/2010 6:46:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i got this tattoo about a year ago.

on my brain.

Pleased

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

'Coatl
#3 Posted : 1/29/2010 9:14:46 PM

Teotzlcoatl

To me that is kinda like tattooing an American flag on your chest if you live in Iraq.

Know what I mean?
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Madcap
#4 Posted : 1/29/2010 9:28:13 PM

illudium Q-36

I think it would look classy in sharp black and grey. The glow effect may not look so good years down the road. Just my opinion.
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

Jorkest
#5 Posted : 1/29/2010 10:07:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

what molecule is that?! i cant seem to figure it out!
it's a sound

endlessness
#6 Posted : 1/29/2010 10:18:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I dont have tattoos.. but if I would make a molecule, I would rather make something more simple.. But its you who has to decide what you like the most Smile

gammagore
#7 Posted : 1/29/2010 10:27:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hahaha, bro, please do think long and hard about a tattoo, make sure you are really happy with what design you want, dont rush into anything.

YOU must be happy with whatever design you are going to get inked on to yourself.

Espiridion
#8 Posted : 1/29/2010 10:34:48 PM

--who.??..ME??--

Its MELATONIN, Jorkest! Obviously, <jeesh> <Add the O, carry the 9...><scratches head>

Quote:
On my brain...

LOL!!

E
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

Jorkest
#9 Posted : 1/29/2010 10:40:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

why cant anybody tell me the molecule!!?? i dont get it!
it's a sound

gammagore
#10 Posted : 1/29/2010 10:55:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe hotiso can tell.

hotiso
#11 Posted : 1/30/2010 12:08:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

MDMA Smile

Im going to try a real LONG SHOT for my Dimitri tattoo. If it works its going to be amazing.

I changed it to grayscale but I want to keep the molecule colors somewhat in. It looks pretty good. I think on skin it would definitely look best.

http://i45.tinypic.com/biue1.jpg
EVERYTHING SAID ABOVE IS BASED ON A FICTIONAL STORY. I, AND SWIM ARE ONE IN THE SAME FICTIONAL PERSON.

mattritt
#12 Posted : 1/30/2010 7:18:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I liked the hex one with the colored glow, though if its MDMA maybe not the hexs and go for a yellow glow. I always associate MDMA with a golden glowing.
Step forward into your cave. That's right. You're going deeper into your cave. And you're going to find, your power animal...

Imagine your pain as a white ball of healing light. It moves over your body, healing you. Now keep this going, remember to breathe, and step forward through the backdoor of the room. Where does it lead?

shoe
#13 Posted : 2/4/2010 8:18:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

personally I think you'd be better off getting it done in really tight straight lines, and with colour instead of letters. and i'd get lsd or dmt tattooed instead Smile
actually im getting a mayan sun or foot of bhudda done on my foot. im sure it'll hurt like a bitch but it looks so good.
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

Pandora
#14 Posted : 2/4/2010 10:39:37 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

hotiso,

The hex one is awesome.

Jorkest - my husband Nemo Amicus says if I ever get harrassed by a cop for spice and they don't go for the "insense - light floral" excuse to say it is a natural human neurotransmitter, kind of a health food supplement, called melange (See Frank Herbert's Dune series . . .).

Peace & Love,
Pandora
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

ms_manic_minxx
#15 Posted : 2/24/2010 5:19:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So... I've been kind of thinking about the same thingEmbarrased

I never got a tattoo before because I am a GIANT WUSSRazz but... it's been on my mind a lot, recently.

Does anyone here actually HAVE a DMT tattoo? (I've been thinking for a long time about getting a vegan one, too.)

One person I asked about tattoos in general said she would never get them, because they seem too "transient." This made me think, and in thinking, I concluded: I have no attachment to my body, this is no matter of vanity. My body is, inviolately, an instrument of my consciousness.

I'll definitely be sitting on this one for a while, I have lots of more practical things to spend my money on for the time being... but I am curious to know if anyone here has considered it; and then either went along with it, discarded the idea, and why.

When I heard about organic inks, I became much more curious.

[my inner dialogue for the night]

I laughed really hard at the thought:
"What is your tattoo?"
"It's the last neurotransmitter released by the brain exclusively at the point of death." Twisted Evil (Or on other special occasions, which need not be superfluously mentioned!)
Shocked
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

DubRules
#16 Posted : 3/1/2010 12:27:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ive sworn to get a dmt molecule in the middle of my chest on my breastbone.
its where ive felt my soul attempt to escape.

i enjoy color tattoos, but would never get any.
although inks are better these days, they still fade like a bitch and look like shit.
personally, i find faded b&w tattoos to have lots of class.
all mine are b&w.

i think a simple, thin lined hex molecule looks the best.
crisp and clean.

Felnik
#17 Posted : 3/1/2010 6:07:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yes I have that seared into the fabric of my brain as well
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

soulfood
#18 Posted : 3/1/2010 6:30:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I've contemplated getting a DMT scarifacation job. I have too much of an anglo-complexion to pull off a tattoo, but my skin scars quite nicely. I'd like to make it completely clear that I don't cut myself. My mum would kill me! Smile

I just know so many people who have tattoos as a fashion thing and they put little thought into what and why and just point at a picture. I've got that whole schema for tattoos mapped in my head now and think a scar would be far more personal to me.

ms_manic_minxx
#19 Posted : 3/4/2010 6:38:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The cross-section of a Caapi vine would be SWEET, too. Something cute, near an ankle.

*STILL SCHEMING* Smile
Some things will come easy, some will be a test