We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
isn't this all so cool? Options

bmxer7247
#1 Posted : 10/4/2023 4:01:32 AM

safe travels!

Hi everyone!

I have been in this amazing world of psyches for a few years. tried acid in 2021, after hearing great things from the Misfits podcast. i did my research, got some reagents to test with, tried a small dose first, and it was awesome. i had my friends with me, and i respected it, and i've never had a problem. I moved on to 1P and 1B and loved those, and felt more at ease due to the source.

up next, i got into unclebens tek, tried it, had decent success with golden teachers. tried 2g, loved it just as much as the acid! while i felt more alert and awake on acid, the experiences i have had on shrooms eclipse the ones ive had on acid. the competition isnt over yet though Smile

I tried UB tek again and failed miserably due to contam. my first cultivation was aided by a residency that was built that same year, so it was clean. i quickly realized i needed to up the game, as i had started to introduce my friends to this world. I got a SAB, good equipment, agar, liquid culture, the whole shebang. Huge success on my third batch, and ' been riding off the supply since. to be fair, i dont trip super often, maybe 5 or 6 times throughout a year.

speaking of my friends, that is my favorite part about all of this. I am in college, and before college i had no intention of ever trying these. i was straightedge, and kinda had a stick up my a**. I met several people in college who didnt, and they helped me realise the built up bias i had received my entire childhood by those who raised me. Once i got over that, i felt as though there was a new world out there for me to discover. some of my new friends had psychedelic experiences under their belt, while others didnt. one thing both groups hared was their lack of knowledge on harm reduction. they were already using good practices, thankfully, but that motivated me. I did a lot of research on these substances, their history, their effects, how those effects occur in the brain, and most importantly, ways to do all of this safely while still having a good time. I learned about MAPS, therapy, set and setting, and researched many ways to stay safe. I told my friends about all of that, and encouraged them to do their own research as well, and I am proud to have helped them stay safe.

Now, onto the namesake of this forum, DMT. I am still very new to DMT. I did my own extraction using spiritveghead's tek and it was quite successful. i water washed it and got myself an APX volt. i have tried it a few times, with does ranging from 5mg to 23mg. Havent broken through yet, but it has been amazing almost every time! the few times it wasnt was when i was learning to use the volt, and kept burning the stuff.

Excited to be here, and excited to have a community to talk about this stuff in. As much as my childhood religious background told me that these substances were evil, they have only boosted my faith. They have also taught me love and compassion. I am grateful for what these substances have showed me.
Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

fink
#2 Posted : 10/5/2023 4:34:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Welcome friend, it is good to have you here.
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

ilisuc
#3 Posted : 10/5/2023 2:24:04 PM
wishes she had chosen "nobodywillpickthis1" as her username

welcome Smile Smile
-wishes she had chosen "nobodywillpickthis1" as her username-

Pandora
#4 Posted : 10/5/2023 4:18:52 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

bmxr7247,

I really enjoyed reading your introduction and warmly welcome you to the Nexus.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 10/5/2023 8:24:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Warm welcome to you, mindful psychonaut.

It's always refreshing to me to hear people talk about harm-reduction.

How many times have you tried mushrooms so far? Same for LSD?

What kinds of things do you and your friends like to do while you're tripping? If anything at all Laughing

Pleasure to have you here.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

bmxer7247
#6 Posted : 10/6/2023 8:37:59 AM

safe travels!

Hey everyone, thanks for the warm welcome! I am so grateful a place like this can exist in 2023.

to answer Voidmatrix, I have done LSD 5 times (4 of those times were 1P or 1B) and mushrooms 4 times. all the mushrooms were my own, and have gone up to 3.4g. acid, only 150ug, and just as incredible. I have microdosed shrooms a few times, finding that my sweet spot for focus is just shy of 0.30g dry. I've also done 4-AcO-MET twice, and really enjoyed that as well, notably for the crazy visuals.

There is an art and science museum in my town with a planetarium, which is so cool on acid. Behind the museum is a beautiful nature trail, so it makes the location perfect for tripping. The beach is also very fun, if you are accompanied by at least one sober friend haha. The weather in my location is quite sporadic, and the quick changes have a decent effect on the mood of the trip. rain isn't always bad though, as i feel all the plants and animals rejoice in the nourishment Big grin

Music is another massive influence on my trip. I like a lot of different types of music, but while tripping my go to's are Rufus Du Sol and STRFKR. I recall one trip on 4-AcO-MET, my s/o and I were floating in the pool and the song Basically by STRFKR came on. The song is rather melancholic, but we found it so beautiful and felt so together in the moment, and we both started crying. that moment is one i will never forget.

One of my favorite aspects about psyches is that even without an ego death, I am always reminded of my place in the universe. finishing up my degree is a lot of work, and I, like many, get so caught up in everything about the world today, and i often forget to take a step back. these wonderful substances allow me to do that, and every time they do I am left awestruck by the amazing reality we live in. Smile Smile