We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
any star gazers here??? Options

ambi-lysergance
#21 Posted : 2/21/2010 11:02:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Aegle

for myself and many others your a wonder of sweetness,light,infinite compassion and positivity who usually sets the precedent here for bringing happy tears and and heartwarming smiles...

..so of course I feel honoured we've managed to repay you somewhatWink

when I think about the knock on effect this has had just on the general ambiance of the nexus and also the invaluable impact for me on a persoanal level with my gf and her happiness, buying a telescope has turned into one of the best desisions Ive ever made in my lifeVery happy

this is just a happy place to beLaughing

ambi lysergance is a fictional character who in the realms of fantasy indulges in such topics as science, arts and psychoactive plant induced visions

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Aegle
#22 Posted : 2/21/2010 11:50:29 AM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Ambi-Lyrsergance

My brother your words are way to kind, I am greatly humbled that I have been able to bring a small ray of sunshine into your life. You are such a kind and beautiful person, I am sending you and your lady much love, sunshine and rainbows. I wish you both many special breathtaking star gazing nights together...

Much Peace and Compassion
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

Trickster
#23 Posted : 2/21/2010 2:48:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

A good guide to buying a scope could be found here http://findascope.com/
Do not seek the truth, just drop your opinions.

TruePsychonaut
#24 Posted : 2/22/2010 9:40:07 AM

Andy

All this talk about the stars and telescopes..i foresee a return to my teenage hobby.

I guess i'll be out of pocket again Stop Very happy
T'Psych

"Love is life.All,everything that I understand,I understand only because I love."

PREV12