We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Art Section Down? Options
 
SnozzleBerry
#1 Posted : 2/17/2010 3:11:13 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Posts: 6024
Joined: 29-Jul-2009
Last visit: 11-Jun-2025
Hey Trav, I've been trying to get into the art section for like the past week or two but none of the actual images are coming up. I see it was redesigned and like the new background but I wasn't sure if the picture links got screwed up or if it's something on my end. I dunno, if others can see it fine, I guess it's just me, but I wanted to give you a heads up in case it's a real problem, as I think the art we've got is awesome to randomly browse through.

peace

SB
Wiki • Attitude • FAQ
The Nexian • Nexus Research • The OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור
 

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.
 
The Traveler
#2 Posted : 2/17/2010 3:16:42 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Posts: 7324
Joined: 18-Jan-2007
Last visit: 26-Sep-2026
Location: Orion Spur
This might be because of the many images on one page. I have to make that one paged.

Because you download all those images rapidly one after each other you can by accident trigger a protection mechanism of the server. Pleased


Kind regards,

The Traveler

 
SnozzleBerry
#3 Posted : 2/17/2010 3:42:14 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Posts: 6024
Joined: 29-Jul-2009
Last visit: 11-Jun-2025
hmmmmm, but upon clicking them I get a 404 file not found error, like the wiki was doing after the shift...
Wiki • Attitude • FAQ
The Nexian • Nexus Research • The OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור
 
The Traveler
#4 Posted : 2/17/2010 3:54:45 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Posts: 7324
Joined: 18-Jan-2007
Last visit: 26-Sep-2026
Location: Orion Spur
Yeah, a 404 can be the reaction.

Just to make sure, we are talking about this page?


Kind regards,

The Traveler
 
Dimitrius
#5 Posted : 2/17/2010 4:19:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 1052
Joined: 18-Jan-2008
Last visit: 29-Jun-2017
Location: Earth, of course??
That page never ceases to amaze me.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi
 
SnozzleBerry
#6 Posted : 2/17/2010 4:43:13 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Posts: 6024
Joined: 29-Jul-2009
Last visit: 11-Jun-2025
whoa, no, that's the old link, i thought.

When I'm at the portal and click "Fun" and then click "art" it takes me here, which I assumed was a redoing of the art page...
Wiki • Attitude • FAQ
The Nexian • Nexus Research • The OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור
 
 
Users browsing this forum
Guest

DMT-Nexus theme created by The Traveler
This page was generated in 0.030 seconds.