We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Perfect Quest Options

idtravlr
#1 Posted : 2/12/2010 2:40:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So about a week ago I went to the Goodwill store to find some good cheap "lab ware" that would work better than our home cooking pots and pans that I have used in the past. Wouldn't you know it, as luck would have it I found the perfect double-boiler glassware setup, along with some other things. As I was working with a batch of bark today, I looked down at the pot and realized that it's "Vision" brand. How cool is that? I guess the spice gods were looking out for me. I just love it. Smile

Peace!
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Mendblade
#2 Posted : 2/12/2010 3:20:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have had similar experiences, mostly just little synchronicities like God is just winking at me, very cool Very happy
Om Namah Shivaya

idtravlr
#3 Posted : 2/13/2010 4:49:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mendblade wrote:
I have had similar experiences, mostly just little synchronicities like God is just winking at me, very cool Very happy

Yeah, exactly. And what's more, my Ca(OH)2 came from The Great American "Spice" Company. Razz

Peace!
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

Mendblade
#4 Posted : 2/13/2010 3:36:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thats perfect Very happy
Om Namah Shivaya