We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
what's SWIM's deal?? Options

Shpongle
#1 Posted : 2/7/2010 7:58:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everybody

Welcome to Fabulous Bad Luck City.........

...lately there have been some things being said about certain aspects of society we cannot help but tolerate...

I don't even want to go any further than that because it doesn't do anybody any good to talk about bad luck.

That's all it is some bad shit happens and its like a bad scene you know?

I'm not one to stick my nose into where it doesn't belong, but I mean with all the talk about what's going to happen to the community if there's a huge over taking by the government, its kind of sad to sit here all day and talk about it.

This isn't a rant about how no one can have their own opinion, but there is a side note I'd like to mention here.....and its about getting "too personal". Remember to pay attention to the rules in here.

Personally I don't judge people and I do not assume to much about them until I know for myself that w/e. You gotta stop acting like this is a place to score some shit.

Its not cool, and for real its not gonna happen, so just that. I don't want to seem like the bad guy here:arrow: :evil:

...but uh, there's a time and a place for everything, and if I know anything about DMT, I know that you don't just go and make that happen...gradual changes in life leave you with the time to change yourself...

Treat the Nexus and its Nexians with the utmost due respect please, I hate having to be an asshole about it Twisted Evil but no one else said much besides Jorkest and he was pretty pissed
A great deal of meditation is required

Fear the Journey not the cops

FunFUnFUN

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

maxzar100
#2 Posted : 2/7/2010 8:18:40 PM

Earth Child

Yeah your right man, plus their are plenty of guides on how to make it yourself here, so it is ridiculous to try and beg for some, plus that violates the rules I think
The events that maxzar100 describes are only hypothetical, and never actually took place. maxzar100 has no link whatsoever to any illegal substance.

Quote:
Salvia, the metamorphosis of reality. -Mz

Pokey
#3 Posted : 2/7/2010 8:18:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What?

Pokey

gammagore
#4 Posted : 2/7/2010 8:27:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lazyness and looking for a quik high!!

obliguhl
#5 Posted : 2/7/2010 8:48:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Please get over it. The person in question already apologized. What else can he do? This happens. We live in a consumerist society, so it's not even a strange thing. Everytime I get pms asking for a hookup, I tell them that this is not congruent with how things are dealt at the nexus and that he should read the board to find out more about extractions and stuff. Then, an apology is made and we can move on with our lifes.

It sure is a mistake not to read the "attitudes" page, but how often do YOU skip over some terms of service? We can all deal with these things in a professional way even during stressful times. It might be easier to get angry, but why the whole "personal transformation" thing then?

Shpongle
#6 Posted : 2/7/2010 8:55:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This surely isn't a personal attack, and I have deep seeded insecurities about even posting this thread...its just a flower-childlike attempt on my own behalf at bettering the world through peace and non violent protest.

i mean that is in fact if you are referring to the dispute earlier today...and even though it seems that way, I surely was not...its an occurrence that has been ...occurring recently. Just wanted to put a sort of cork in the bottle before I threw it out to sea..forever....so to speak.
Yeah Obliguhl I have no immediate reflections that i was addressing in this, and yes that person did apologize, I am not turning it into a witch hunt.
So I left out the "you know who you are's" and the "I told ya so's" to protect the good nature of individuals.....my message was just that there are rules and I myself make it a habit not to lend myself to evil so, ( I'm trying not to laugh at myself right now, because I sound ridiculous) naturally I don't consider the possibility of breaking any of them. Surprised
A great deal of meditation is required

Fear the Journey not the cops

FunFUnFUN

obliguhl
#7 Posted : 2/7/2010 9:01:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, you are right for reminding everyone that this is not a traders board, and there is nothing wrong with adressing a problem. I just...well, sometimes fear that something like this could be the beginning of ...you named it...a witch hunt. I believe, that everyone should be treated with love, and I thought you guys were a bit harsh towards said person...criticising his pokemon talk for instance.

But I've made my case, the're no reason to talk this to death. Lets just be careful with things like this. Sell nothing and don't divulge your info. LEO do try to compromise communitys like this and we should not allow this.

The Traveler
#8 Posted : 2/7/2010 9:09:40 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Ohw, shall we let this rest for now?

All things that needed to be said has been said and since this thread will very probably slowly sink into the sea of endless threads it will not add too much to the debate.

Obliguhl makes some good remarks here. With all the nonsense 'terms of services' out there it's easy to even skip our wonderful attitude page. When we see something wrong action is mostly swift and just and thats all what is needed.

Kind regards,

The Traveler