We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Sorry--Again!!! Options

maymay
#1 Posted : 2/4/2010 9:06:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have to do this because of my last post so this is for all of you who read it...

I am sorry if,in any way,I offended you.I am sorry if I got carried away and posted my feelings and my point of view,although some of you twisted my words and skipped a few words,sentences or rows to reply quickly and to throw in something ''wise'',not in a helpful way,but in an ironic way as if they knew everything now after having some trips behind them and feel the need to look down on the ones who didn't...maybe it's my fault because I didn't write exactly what I wanted in a short form with a single question mark at the end...the questions were put there to describe something not to be answered one by one,they are there for you to connect like dots and draw a big picture,but you took them and started to make fun,I think this is the case because you skipped a few rows and made up your own thing to throw ''wise'' replies...Enough I don't want to bitch around,it was my fault,I should've made it short and simple...I thank the ones who read the whole post and replied without irony...I didn't force you to reply,nor to read my post,you could've just read it like you did with my past posts and skip the satirical part...

I think some of the more ''enlightened'' members,not all just some,like to believe they are entitled to look at the beginners as if they were gods and we were monkeys...but some truly deserve to be called ''enlightened'' and I admire them...

I am sorry if I caused trouble with the post,next time I will cut down on words because I see that they are not important...i will keep it short and you will answer even shorter or in an indirect ''wise'' form that can be replied with a copy paste(if you feel like it-again you can ignore me if you don't like me)...

Thank you for readingPleased
Prison (by maymay)

The eyes are closed,
Darkness unfolds,
The heart is slow,
within something grows
Between the beats
Reality slips...

‘’-It’s only a dream,it’s only a dream!’’,
You wake up and scream.
You go back to sleep...
Everything’s still.

As the night dies with the break of the light
Your spirit comes back to the kingdom of time.

Note:maymay is a fictional character.All statements made by this character are a pure figment of his imagination.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 2/4/2010 9:13:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I dont think you acted wrong, bro... I think you posted your thoughts and to me it didnt seem like you were offensive to anybody.. if you stired up emotions, thats interesting, it means it is something that definitely deserves to be discussed

btw, there is no (or there shouldnt be) any distinction between 'new members' and 'old members'.. We are all beginners, in one thing or another in life, and we are masters in one thing or another...

If you feel like writting long, please do so! Smile

maymay
#3 Posted : 2/4/2010 9:27:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks but I feel stupid for posting that,some started to attack others and say hurtful things,I wanted a debate not a fight,I am truly sorry...
Prison (by maymay)

The eyes are closed,
Darkness unfolds,
The heart is slow,
within something grows
Between the beats
Reality slips...

‘’-It’s only a dream,it’s only a dream!’’,
You wake up and scream.
You go back to sleep...
Everything’s still.

As the night dies with the break of the light
Your spirit comes back to the kingdom of time.

Note:maymay is a fictional character.All statements made by this character are a pure figment of his imagination.

Pandora
#4 Posted : 2/4/2010 9:35:27 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

mayday,

I believe you post is one of the best ever. This is healthy! Debate! Emotions! Insults! Attacks! Defenses! Rebukes!

Are we free or do we just think we are? I feel the same way about the Heroin thread.

Peace & Love,
Pandora
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

ambi-lysergance
#5 Posted : 2/4/2010 10:00:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I responded on the other thread sorry if you wanted it to close.

for you to apologise and even hesitate to share such awesome writing, creativity and philisophical ponderings would be an absolute travesty maymay!

its always the nature of a forum though were mis interpretations and communications can become stresed.

its all about opinions and perceptions.

keep them coming is what I say fellowWink
ambi lysergance is a fictional character who in the realms of fantasy indulges in such topics as science, arts and psychoactive plant induced visions

obliguhl
#6 Posted : 2/5/2010 7:55:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I also can't find anything wrong with it. Enjoyed reading your thread.

cellux
#7 Posted : 2/5/2010 8:20:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Maymay, you weaved some beautiful flowers and I came into your house like a wild, blind, insensitive rhinoceros, looking for food, taking what I want, hurting and destroying without any regards to the feelings of others. Hiding my aggression behind silky facades - "oh this is just archetypal" / KICK / "don't take it personally" / WHAM - I raged, playing out my own psychological games, for which I apologize. (And from you, Antrocles, also, if you are reading this - I didn't know what I was doing. The aftermath was painful and sobering.)