We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Salvia Divinorum Trip Report Options

ThomLi
#1 Posted : 12/14/2021 12:06:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Began by loading a healthy pinch
3 hits, held it down
Had my headphones on expecting to guide the trip
The spirit of the plant conveys that it is doing something serious,
I took my headphones off out of respect
As I come down I feel as though I am stoned & on nitrous or ketamine
La Pastora asks me to take one more hit,
That she has something to tell me
I open the bag and load my pipe to the brim
I take 2 big lungfuls and it begins
I feel detached and dissociated from my body
Laying on the bed I feel my heart beating fast out of my chest
In my ceiling I see two guardians protecting my home
My sweet cat jumps onto the bed and checks me out
He doesn't headbutt me like usual,
He checks out my hand and notices the change in my aura
I look at the walls and see many spirits, the ancients.
They said nothing, but I could see them, and they saw me (Namaste)
My fearless cat jumps up and squares off with them,
couldn't ask for a better tripsitter.
Eventually I come down and feel so refreshed
My brain feels lighter and I feel more well than I have in years.
and that's that.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

MAGMA17
#2 Posted : 12/14/2021 1:47:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very interesting what you said about your cat's behavior. Can you say more? Was he also present in other experiences you have had? it's something I've always wondered if certain animals have access to pieces of reality that we cannot perceive.

ThomLi
#3 Posted : 12/14/2021 10:24:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Certainly. The visions weren’t especially clear though they lit up the pitch black room. It was as if I had night vision goggles on. I was laying almost supernaturally still the whole time. 5 minutes in my cat hops up onto the bed, i was surprised to see him because I had shut the door and thought he was in the kitchen. As I watched my cat I became more aware of the beings that were all around us. He walked up to the side of me and sniffed at my hand, I looked down and saw my aura was an aquamarine color which extended quite a ways beyond my skin. Then my cat walks away from me to the other side of the bed. He’s now staring at the wall to my left. I look over and see a group of 3-4 beings between dimensions in my wall. After he sussed them out and made sure we were okay, he went and slumped down next to me in his usual fashion, and we held the space down for the remainder of the experience.
Cats are amazing like that. They have a high vibration that can cleanse anything unsavory within their environment.
Like you, I also wonder what spectrum of reality animals see or sense. Once I saw orange tabby cats on a high dose of tryptamines.
I wonder if some animals produce more endogenous DMT than humans. Well actually I’m sure of it because Bufo toads do.
To sum up, it definitely seemed like I had a shared hallucination with my feline friend. Thank you for your reply

MAGMA17
#4 Posted : 12/15/2021 12:59:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ThomLi wrote:
Certainly. The visions weren’t especially clear though they lit up the pitch black room. It was as if I had night vision goggles on. I was laying almost supernaturally still the whole time. 5 minutes in my cat hops up onto the bed, i was surprised to see him because I had shut the door and thought he was in the kitchen. As I watched my cat I became more aware of the beings that were all around us. He walked up to the side of me and sniffed at my hand, I looked down and saw my aura was an aquamarine color which extended quite a ways beyond my skin. Then my cat walks away from me to the other side of the bed. He’s now staring at the wall to my left. I look over and see a group of 3-4 beings between dimensions in my wall. After he sussed them out and made sure we were okay, he went and slumped down next to me in his usual fashion, and we held the space down for the remainder of the experience.
Cats are amazing like that. They have a high vibration that can cleanse anything unsavory within their environment.
Like you, I also wonder what spectrum of reality animals see or sense. Once I saw orange tabby cats on a high dose of tryptamines.
I wonder if some animals produce more endogenous DMT than humans. Well actually I’m sure of it because Bufo toads do.
To sum up, it definitely seemed like I had a shared hallucination with my feline friend. Thank you for your reply

That's great! As you said that's a perfect tripsitter Big grin when I was more or less 12 years old I had an hallucination (the only one in my life without psychedelic substances) of a dog. I was sleeping on the couch and I was awakened by a wet feeling in my hand. After I opened my eyes I saw a dog in my living room licking my hand. I am not an expert but he was certainly a Terrier. After a few seconds he started walking towards the exit door of the house and he slowly disappeared. After so many years I am still thinking about it.

Cats has a great sense of recognize certain energies. For example they can feel if a person has certain pains, both physical and emotional. My grandmother had a cat with which she had an incredible relationship to say the least. Whenever she had pain in some part of her body and lay down, the cat would autonomously put himself on top of that painful part as if to heal it. I saw it with my own eyes several times that it happened. Once he even layed down over her forehead after she told me she had a headache. Maybe there is some scientific explanation I don't know, but certainly the vision we have in the West of animals many times is really reductive. As if they had something less than us.

ThomLi
#5 Posted : 12/15/2021 3:08:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MAGMA17 wrote:

Cats has a great sense of recognize certain energies. For example they can feel if a person has certain pains, both physical and emotional. My grandmother had a cat with which she had an incredible relationship to say the least. Whenever she had pain in some part of her body and lay down, the cat would autonomously put himself on top of that painful part as if to heal it. I saw it with my own eyes several times that it happened. Once he even layed down over her forehead after she told me she had a headache. Maybe there is some scientific explanation I don't know, but certainly the vision we have in the West of animals many times is really reductive. As if they had something less than us.

Isn’t that something? The cats purring must vibrate at a frequency which has some sort of healing power.
Humankind sometimes looks at animals as being less advanced than us, but really they have abilities and instincts
that are much more advanced than we think. Which other animals are you aware of that have these type of abilities?
I read somewhere that elephants will walk towards a water source on the waxing moon; they will pick up pieces of wood
with their trunks and wave them at the moon. The author proposed that they were worshipping the moon, and that
It could be considered they have some form of religion. Here’s the article: https://qsstudy.com/othe...ephants-worship-the-moon

Tomtegubbe
#6 Posted : 12/15/2021 3:20:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ThomLi wrote:
Isn’t that something? The cats purring must vibrate at a frequency which has some sort of healing power.

It's quite incredible what they do. Stay put and surf the good vibe. Certainly something real that we could and should observe and learn!
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

MAGMA17
#7 Posted : 12/15/2021 6:59:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ThomLi wrote:

Humankind sometimes looks at animals as being less advanced than us, but really they have abilities and instincts
that are much more advanced than we think. Which other animals are you aware of that have these type of abilities?
I read somewhere that elephants will walk towards a water source on the waxing moon; they will pick up pieces of wood
with their trunks and wave them at the moon. The author proposed that they were worshipping the moon, and that
It could be considered they have some form of religion. Here’s the article: https://qsstudy.com/othe...ephants-worship-the-moon

I didn't know that fact about elephants! Thank you for the info. No, actually I don't know much about these type of abilities in other animals. I am aware about cats just because personal experience. I think that many things are a bit "hidden" about this topic, because usually people who study zoology they tend to veer towards a conception of life that is a type of materialistic naturalism. Therefore a lot of things are put aside in scientific research, I think.

Tegridy
#8 Posted : 12/16/2021 7:00:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's really interesting to see how easily animals pick up on a humans change of conscience. My dog usually becomes very concerned when I am exploring alternate realities. Doesn't want to leave my side.

ThomLi
#9 Posted : 12/16/2021 9:52:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well fam, I just got SalviaSlapped for the first time. of course I know the the term' hyper-slapped', but never heard of a slang for anything I just went through. Shocked The best way I can describe it is: Someone was saying the most mean things imaginable to me. It was certainly a product of my subconscious mind, but I am not of the faction that believes in jungian archetypes by themselves alone. The previous, oh idk, 7 journeyings of the night had been nothing but positive, with higher-intelligent insights about my life and the true intentions of some of the people in it.
What comes to mind was, that the Sherpardess felt like I was getting burnt by her, in some way. Perhaps the plant spirit felt burnt because I was using her carelessly and w/o proper integration. I had been smoking sally since 7p.m., I'll admit this was a bit careless, bordering on abuse of arguably the most powerful psychoactive plant (known to the public). So in a way it might have just been the psy letting me know that I should take a break. Hallucinogens are neat like that, in the way that they many are self-regulating: They let you know when it's time to slow your roll.

But then again, it really makes me wonder if the Mazatec people were onto something
in asking "why one would burn a plant that was Godlike"(paraphrasing here)
To explain further, there is a collective opinion across the internet, where you'll find people that will say "Salvia (literally) hates fire" Piecing together what I have come to know from DMT, I believe that plants are not only highly-intelligent,
but sentient as well. Although the plant may be mostly dead (Princess Bride reference) and dried,
I know (facts) that their spirit lives on through the plant in a transdimensional sort of way; Just because the plant may have died...the spirit of what inhabited the plant doesn't ever fully leave it, it lives on. For some this may be considered metaphysical nonsense, but being am of the way of the neo-shaman, and because my experiences the Salvia Spirit have indicated that Salvia is a female gender, for all of the above these reasons, I will be treating her with respect in the future so as to not smoke the plant again. YMMV, as always, but I'll probably use Zebbie tek for some of my extract, test out the alcohol and chewing gum method on the rest, and always always always stick to quidding from now on, the way that the people of Oaxaca do Smile

ThomLi
#10 Posted : 12/16/2021 10:28:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tomtegubbe wrote:

It's quite incredible what they do. Stay put and surf the good vibe. Certainly something real that we could and should observe and learn!

Bet Smile Will do.

MAGMA17 wrote:

I didn't know that fact about elephants! Thank you for the info. No, actually I don't know much about these type of abilities in other animals. I am aware about cats just because personal experience. I think that many things are a bit "hidden" about this topic, because usually people who study zoology they tend to veer towards a conception of life that is a type of materialistic naturalism. Therefore a lot of things are put aside in scientific research, I think.

No problem! Yeah, I'd never really thought about zoologists like that, because I don't know any of them Laughing Maybe that is the type of vibe that zoology kind of proliferates on the net and stuff, but who knows, maybe their are some wise and enlightened DMT lovers working at Zoos around the world Laughing But yeah that's kind of how the cookie crumbles when it comes to science stuff, there's not much publicly published information that can quantify ESP-type phenomenon, but I think we'll get there in the future

Tegridy wrote:
It's really interesting to see how easily animals pick up on a humans change of conscience. My dog usually becomes very concerned when I am exploring alternate realities. Doesn't want to leave my side.

Haha aw. Yeah dogs are something special like that, makes me miss my old golden retriever Crying or very sad He passed two years ago. My cat does the same thing for me too though, I mean he kind of does his own thing half the time, but if I’m ever having a harrowing experience, Mr. Fee-Fee is always there to be my spiritual protector

Tegridy
#11 Posted : 12/16/2021 3:32:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ThomLi wrote:
there is a collective opinion across the internet, where you'll find people that will say "Salvia (literally) hates fire"

I've read on a few places lady salvia doesn't like to get burnt. People always recommend chewing the fresh leaves and keeping them in your mouth. That's the traditional way. Will like to try it out one day.