We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Amazon Journey. Options

Xt
#1 Posted : 1/25/2010 3:21:16 AM

I have for many years wanted to travel into the heart of the Amazon. It is a burning desire that resides deep within me.
Today after speaking deeply with my partner, it is clear that i am now of age, and capable.
I have grown so much in the time i have spent here, but i feel like its time to step up.

Its worth mentioning, i am not after an Ayahuasca retreat as such. I want to journey into the heart of the forest. I want to integrate myself into this special place, to live off the land. I want to learn about the cultures, to meet the people.
I want to study the plants and animals. I want to meet Shamans, to learn the ways, to become what i am meant to become.
This is not something i am content with remaining as a pipe dream.
There is a powerful force at work here. I cannot sleep at all tonight, the feeling inside my body is almost more then i can bare.
I simply must go.

I would like to extend my hand out to the members of this forum in search of help and advice. Specifically i an hoping to get in contact with someone that is either over there now living there. Or to speak with someone that has friends over there. I know how helpful having allies can be and that is the reason for this post. Shamans, locals, regular visitors. As i have mentioned above, i want to fully submerge myself in this experience. I want to study and to learn, but to also share and educate where i can. I want to Help to conserve the land and to protect it. This is not something i am talking about lightly.

This cannot be a dream any longer.

Thank you for reading.
Peace & unity.

Xtechre.

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Shadowman-x
#2 Posted : 1/25/2010 3:32:10 AM

x-namwodahs

Senior Member | Skills: Relationship & emotional support/counselling

<3
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Oncewas
#3 Posted : 1/25/2010 3:48:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Noble, and I know it is pure.

I can't help you xtechre but I know you will find a way to what you so desire.

Follow the signs.

Very happy & <3

TruePsychonaut
#4 Posted : 1/26/2010 12:44:26 AM

Andy

I hope you find your way brother Smile
T'Psych

"Love is life.All,everything that I understand,I understand only because I love."

gammagore
#5 Posted : 1/26/2010 5:53:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

All the best brother, hope your dreams come true.

'Coatl
#6 Posted : 1/26/2010 5:56:15 PM

Teotzlcoatl

The Botanical Preservation Corps goes to South America each year, go with them!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Phlux-
#7 Posted : 1/26/2010 6:31:43 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

totally awesome man - live the dream Smile
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

IAAGSOM
#8 Posted : 1/26/2010 6:37:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It sure would be something spectacular. Its been crossing my mind many times too Very happy

Good luck, brother Smile

ambi-lysergance
#9 Posted : 1/26/2010 7:16:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I to have similar ambitions to this although due to having a small child limits my chances of acheiving such an endeavor anytime soon.

I would love to travel there one day, even for a week or 2.

best of luck I truely hope your dreams come true my friendVery happy
ambi lysergance is a fictional character who in the realms of fantasy indulges in such topics as science, arts and psychoactive plant induced visions