We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Xenu just can't get enough of the Nexus Options

Ginkgo
#1 Posted : 1/19/2010 12:21:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The ads that proclaim the "Truth About LSD" is showing up all the time on the Nexus. One day, high as a kite, I ordered the free "information" package to see what the heck the retards of this world puked up this time. The ad might show up under this post, if not here it is:

Today, also high as a kite, I looked at what I had got in the mail. A big-ass package sent from the USA to Norway with DVDs and several booklets about a large number of drugs. I laughed out loud several times - it was Reefer Madness all over again. You know, rape, murder and insanity. That crazy video is from 1936, in 2010 they couldn't come up with anything better? Come on...

So, who has the resources to distribute propaganda like this all over the world for free? Well, guess what... The foundation for a Drug Free World is a propaganda hideout for the church of Scientology. Yeah, the crazy Scientology cult that spy on, harass, and even kill whoever they think are their enemies.

The cult has made it's own video pretty much explaining it all - they try to convince people to turn to Scientology, because they are against drugs. "For our kids", you know. Take a look at the famous Operation Clambake from my fellow norwegian Andreas Heldal-Lund, to see some of the uncovered crimes of Scientology. The cult was founded by science-fiction writer L. Ron Hubbard, who in the late 1940s said: "Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion."

And really, money seems to be their god. Every member must pay a high price to take the next course or go to the next level, where you are always told you will find answers. The leader of the so-called church, who regularily beats up members of the staff, served as the best-man in Tom Cruise's wedding. The brilliant actor - but shitty and disgusting person - is high up in the Scientology system, and has made a famous propaganda video for them.

You could also see the brilliant South Park introduction to what Scientologists actually believe.

What is up with this? Scientology propaganda on the Nexus? Uh, not cool... Shocked

/Rant

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Kartikay
#2 Posted : 1/19/2010 12:54:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree. Is there a way to request/demand from Google that they do not post certain ads on this website?
He led a double life. Did that make him a liar? He did not feel a liar. He was a man of two truths. - Murdoch, Dame [Jean] Iris

Kartikay is a character role that I play when I feel like escaping reality. Nothing I say under the pseudonym "Kartikay" reflects any of my actual life or personal history.

Acolyte
#3 Posted : 1/19/2010 1:15:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Evening Glory, I think you really need to Learn The Truth about Scientology.

Wink
Please click on the ad immediately below your post!!!
Very happy

this is what i see:
Acolyte attached the following image(s):
Untitled.jpg (93kb) downloaded 187 time(s).
?

#4 Posted : 1/19/2010 1:15:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Yesss..off with this propaganda!!

Ginkgo
#5 Posted : 1/19/2010 1:18:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Acolyte wrote:
Evening Glory, I think you really need to Learn The Truth about Scientology.
Please click on the ad immediately below your post!!!

Hahaha, really? I just see the "Truth About LSD" ad. Well, I guess we have a lot of truth to learn! Crazy Scientologists...

#6 Posted : 1/19/2010 1:23:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Does this mean Scientologists are banned from the nexus? I thought all were welcome here.

(devils advocate wanders off, whistling to himself)
Oh great - the world has just been replaced by elf machinery.
Sic transit gloria mundi

Ginkgo
#7 Posted : 1/19/2010 1:26:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

1664 wrote:
Does this mean Scientologists are banned from the nexus? I thought all were welcome here.

(devils advocate wanders off, whistling to himself)

Of course Scientologists should be welcome here. They are only victims of a brainwashing cult, and should be helped, not banned from anywhere. Propaganda for Scientology, however, do I think should be banned not only from the Nexus, but everywhere.

SnozzleBerry
#8 Posted : 1/19/2010 1:49:39 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Kartikay wrote:
I agree. Is there a way to request/demand from Google that they do not post certain ads on this website?

Personally I just get satisfaction out of knowing that their ad-space is paying for the Nexus' existence.

Live and let live I say, especially when your enemy is unwittingly giving you sustenance...
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

psychosisdoses
#9 Posted : 1/19/2010 2:01:43 AM

Derek

i like my version of the truth the best
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

Acolyte
#10 Posted : 1/19/2010 2:03:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
Kartikay wrote:

Personally I just get satisfaction out of knowing that their ad-space is paying for the Nexus' existence.

AGREED!
Wink
I've been clicking evertime it comes up!

edit: (keyword bump)

Truth About Scientology Truth About Scientology Truth About Scientology Truth About Scientology Truth About Scientology Truth About Scientology Truth About Scientology Truth About Scientology Truth About Scientology Truth About Scientology Truth About Scientology Truth About Scientology Truth About Scientology Truth About Scientology Truth About Scientology Truth About Scientology
?

Ginkgo
#11 Posted : 1/19/2010 2:06:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

psychosisdoses wrote:
i like my version of the truth the best
Anyone should be free to believe whatever they want. It is not their beliefs I am attacking, it is the way they trick and force their beliefs on other people, especially when it is obvious that it is nothing more than a scam.

expanding
#12 Posted : 1/19/2010 3:11:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ha, just watched one of their anti-drug films.
"your lying, for them to beleive you so that you can make money"
nice quote Laughing

obliguhl
#13 Posted : 1/19/2010 9:11:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
What is up with this? Scientology propaganda on the Nexus? Uh, not cool...

The Traveler knows of this but decided to allow this kind of advertising. I don't think that it's a good ad placement to display it on the nexus so it's basically their loss, not ours.

The Traveler
#14 Posted : 1/19/2010 10:02:35 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

obliguhl wrote:
Quote:
What is up with this? Scientology propaganda on the Nexus? Uh, not cool...

The Traveler knows of this but decided to allow this kind of advertising. I don't think that it's a good ad placement to display it on the nexus so it's basically their loss, not ours.

Indeed, I decided to allow this kind of advertising since I love the irony of it. However, don't click on it all the time just for the clicking, we can loose our Google ads for too many false clicks this way.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

btw. I love how the Scientology comes up in this thread just by posting the right keywords. Very happy

Xt
#15 Posted : 1/19/2010 3:59:08 PM

Adds? Oh yeh i use ad-block. Smile

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

Ginkgo
#16 Posted : 1/21/2010 3:56:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Traveler wrote:
Indeed, I decided to allow this kind of advertising since I love the irony of it. However, don't click on it all the time just for the clicking, we can loose our Google ads for too many false clicks this way.

While I do understand your argumentation for allowing such ads, please also consider that this is a sect notorious for spying on and harassing whoever they dislike (which is not a few number of people). If visitors to the Nexus order these propaganda packages, their name and address is stored in Scientology's databases. As they seem to dislike any kind of drugs, members on the Nexus would fall into the category of people they would like to have knowledge about. Remember that the URL referring to the order page is available if they choose to get it, so they can easy see if someone that ordered came from the Nexus.

Also consider potheads that not only give them their full name and address, but follow that up with posting about their fucked up way of life on public forums. Yeah, that would be me. Hell, I am likely on their watchlist right now. Well, Tom Cruise, you can't touch this!

Edit: Have you noticed that Nexus is an anagram for Xenu's? Do I smell a conspiracy? Ok ok, more than enough weed for this fella.

Pokey
#17 Posted : 1/21/2010 4:57:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's a beautiful thing that those morons fund our beloved Nexus!Very happy

Pokey the DelightedVery happy

Kartikay
#18 Posted : 1/21/2010 6:19:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've changed me mind. I also enjoy the irony.

Someone mentioned the concern that members may buy the propaganda and get their name on a list. I say that's just survival of the fittest. Very happy
He led a double life. Did that make him a liar? He did not feel a liar. He was a man of two truths. - Murdoch, Dame [Jean] Iris

Kartikay is a character role that I play when I feel like escaping reality. Nothing I say under the pseudonym "Kartikay" reflects any of my actual life or personal history.

Ginkgo
#19 Posted : 1/21/2010 7:46:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Kartikay wrote:
Someone mentioned the concern that members may buy the propaganda and get their name on a list. I say that's just survival of the fittest. Very happy

Very happy

You are absolutely correct! I did, however, not know this was a Scientology hideout when I ordered. It says nothing about Scientology on the ordering page, it was only later when I searched up the people responsible for it I found out about the bastards. I know it is generally not a good idea to order propaganda shit like this in my own name, but hey, I was high as a kite and wanted to see what the fuzz was about, mkay? Razz

Skizm
#20 Posted : 1/21/2010 8:13:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Money and Irony. Best when mixed Cool
Life is a puzzle. Your parents fill in the edges and give you a starting point. The interesting thing about this puzzle is that one piece could fit in a million different spots and you will never fill it in. Try as you may, it will never be complete.

-Mi padre