We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Best DMT Smoking Pipe? Options

ThatsALotOfNuts
#21 Posted : 11/30/2009 10:41:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Has anybody tried a florence flask?
All posts are fictional. Similarities with real events, people, trolls, mermaids and aliens are coincidental.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

State of the Mind
#22 Posted : 11/30/2009 4:57:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I wanna try Helix Pipe and glass VG but they are FCKNG expensive

I second that Laughing

That looks like a lovely vaporizer Pandora *Jealous* :evil:

This is one of the vaporizers I am looking into buying: Beagle Bill's Vap Pipe. I am currently using a homemade bubbler bong, it works, but is not the best Confused

I was wandering if any of you have any views on this vaporizer and/or any advice. Very happy

Thanks.
People spend their lives searching for perfect moments and fail to see, that there are many unappreciated perfect moments everyday that are overlooked.

ThatsALotOfNuts
#23 Posted : 11/30/2009 8:09:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

State Of Mind Beagle Bill's Vap looks sweet.. Not space vapo but nice and simple Smile I think I will start making a pipe collection Razz
All posts are fictional. Similarities with real events, people, trolls, mermaids and aliens are coincidental.

State of the Mind
#24 Posted : 11/30/2009 8:24:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's definitely my plan, I chose that vaporizer more due to the price than anything, Money is tight right now. Rolling eyes

What bong do you use right now ThatsALotOfNuts?
People spend their lives searching for perfect moments and fail to see, that there are many unappreciated perfect moments everyday that are overlooked.

ThatsALotOfNuts
#25 Posted : 11/30/2009 10:26:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Right now I am in Germany (I'm normally from Greece) so I don't have anything Smile At home I have a small bong and I usually do dmt at a friends house who has a big 50cm killer bong and a 40cm ice bong.. Money was always tight here but now things are getting better!! So first thing I get is a vapo Smile

ThatsALotOfNuts
#26 Posted : 11/30/2009 10:40:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Right now I am in Germany (I'm normally from Greece) so I don't have anything Smile At home I have a small bong and I usually do dmt at a friends house who has a big 50cm killer bong and a 40cm ice bong.. Money was always tight here but now things are getting better!! So first thing I get is a vapo Smile

universecannon
#27 Posted : 12/1/2009 12:47:14 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Pandora wrote:
My freebase bubbler cost $12.00 new and it is the most efficient, gentle sacrament delivery device I have tried to date. Load enough in and breakthrough every time without feeling like you should deposit a lung at the door. . .

Peace & Love,
Pandora

Pandora that thing is sweeeet

Where'd you pick that up?

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

PREV12