We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
EPHEDRINE.HCL or SIDA CORDIFOLIA extract ? Options

kemist
#1 Posted : 8/16/2009 12:54:12 PM

John

Ilpt is recently very busy man an sometimes need extra energy to go trough lethargic days caused by overtiredness from all that work.
He drinking coffee and tea daily, sometimes more (when at work) sometimes less(when off from work)
Because of the tolerance to xantines he developed,this it`s not enough and Yohimbine it`s often called to help.Need to say quick acting extracts are better then just encapsulated powdered bark(as it takes ages to kick on)

ILPT would like also employee ephedrine for this role and have it half of the time and yohimbine the other half. Means, none of them would be used more then twice a week.

Should he go for extract from natural sources(like sida cordifolia)containg ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, and other alks or just get pharmaceutical grade ephedrine.hcl ?

He incline to natural sources as he expect the alkaloid mix to give him some nice little high. If any speeder can help him decide, pleease?
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Kannamate
#2 Posted : 8/16/2009 7:14:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I feel a cup of coffee more than I did sida cordifolia. Try some real ephedra I've heard the plant is usually better because it doesn't cause as much blood pressure spikes and jitters.

69ron
#3 Posted : 8/16/2009 7:35:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The problem is, ephedra is really hard to get. It keeps going out of stock all over the place. Right now it's out of stock almost everywhere. I think all the methamphetamine manufacturers are buying up all the stock.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Kannamate
#4 Posted : 8/16/2009 7:57:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wow now that you mention it yeah everyplace is out of stock. I guess get HCL,or grow your own from seed then.

neuro_rocket
#5 Posted : 8/16/2009 8:30:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Be careful about getting HCL because ephedrine and pseudoephedrine are used in meth manufacture, so SWIY may attract some unwanted attention if he orders pure ephedrine.

Maybe (depending on how much SWIY plans to use) he could extract it out of the plant or find a medicine that has it and then extract from that (but buying too much of that medicine may also attract unwanted attention).
I'm mad as a hatter and a compulsive liar.
Nothing I say is true or should be mistaken for the truth.

69ron
#6 Posted : 8/16/2009 8:33:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is it normal for Ma Huang (Ephedra sinica) to be out of stock in August? I've only looked into this recently. Even the less popular Mormon Tea (Ephedra viridis) is out of stock at most places.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Kannamate
#7 Posted : 8/16/2009 8:49:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah not normal it's either gaining popularity as a remedy for various things,or meth manufacturing.

HappyCamper
#8 Posted : 8/16/2009 9:57:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

He He, who out there wouldn't want to get some ephedrine without the fillers and binders?

kemist
#9 Posted : 8/17/2009 8:00:21 AM

John

Kannamate wrote:
I feel a cup of coffee more than I did sida cordifolia. Try some real ephedra I've heard the plant is usually better because it doesn't cause as much blood pressure spikes and jitters.

Sorry , what form of s. cordifolia SWIM used? Plant or extract?

The idea here was to get EXTRACT said to be ``Sida Cordifolia 6% Standardised Extract``

It most likely means that gram of extract would contain 60 mg alkaloids?

couldn`t found much about alkaloids in this plant, has anybody have any useful information about Sida Cordifolia ???
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

kemist
#10 Posted : 8/17/2009 8:27:42 AM

John

69ron wrote:
The problem is, ephedra is really hard to get. It keeps going out of stock all over the place. Right now it's out of stock almost everywhere. I think all the methamphetamine manufacturers are buying up all the stock.
\
Don`t think they do, but i`m sure there were few arests among customers, which could potencialy harm vendors so they consider selling this item as calling for trouble.
ephedra was very popular as a slimming medicine an was widely available over internet.However,later on
some users experienced heart attack and other cardiovascular problem, what beat popularity of ephedra as a slimming or workout pill down to dust.
As far as Ilpt`s chemistry knowledge goes he would use ephedrine.hcl for meth. synthesis rather then ephedra. When he lived in Prague ILPT seen clandestine chemists using mostly ephedrine HCL from nasal decongestant pills or syrups and mostly HI method using red phosporus,iodine,toluene,HCL and lye... 95% of them used ephedrine.hcl

69ron
#11 Posted : 8/17/2009 10:18:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well in the USA ephedrine hcl is really hard to buy now. They track every single sale of it and there's a limit to how much 1 person can get per month now, so I believe in the USA meth manufacturers are starting to look to using herbs like ephedra as a source of ephedrine that's easier to get.

Kannamate
#12 Posted : 8/17/2009 12:35:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

kemist wrote:
Kannamate wrote:

Sorry , what form of s. cordifolia SWIM used? Plant or extract?

The idea here was to get EXTRACT said to be ``Sida Cordifolia 6% Standardised Extract``

It most likely means that gram of extract would contain 60 mg alkaloids?

couldn`t found much about alkaloids in this plant, has anybody have any useful information about Sida Cordifolia ???

I've used a 4x extract and the regular plant seems like it has more pseudoephedrine than useful amounts of ephedrine. Some seem to be more sensitive to pseudoephedrine. I never feel anything from it though besides the bronchodilator effects.

kemist
#13 Posted : 8/17/2009 6:28:06 PM

John

69ron wrote:
Well in the USA ephedrine hcl is really hard to buy now. They track every single sale of it and there's a limit to how much 1 person can get per month now, so I believe in the USA meth manufacturers are starting to look to using herbs like ephedra as a source of ephedrine that's easier to get.

The same happened in prague it`s impossible to get ephedrine hydrochloride trough mail from other country as customs will seize it and drug enforcement would check what for you need it. In the UK many bodybuilders using it as fat burner and energy kick, so one can get paws on it easier.
And parrot has seen some hydrochloride in Canada. Smile ..... lovely canada

Kannamate wrote:

I've used a 4x extract and the regular plant seems like it has more pseudoephedrine than useful amounts of ephedrine. Some seem to be more sensitive to pseudoephedrine. I never feel anything from it though besides the bronchodilator effects.

Ahaaa some useful information here. You saying that dealing with Sida Cordifolia is mostly dealing with pseudoefedrine, right?

Which one is potencialy more euphoric a pseudoephedrine or a ephedrine ?

Kannamate
#14 Posted : 8/17/2009 6:38:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ephedrine is the strong stuff that can give you jitters and energy just like coffee for me,but even stronger and cleaner. Pseudoephedrine is used in primatene mist and other asthma medications rarely for weight loss and energy like ephedrine is.

Sida feels like mostly pseudoephedrine although I have read it contains 0.8-1.2% ephedrine maybe they mean total alkaloids? Ephedra sinica can contain 1-2.2% with ephedrine being 30-90% of all the alkaloids it feels a lot stronger. I could have just got weak sida when I tried it. Harvest time effects alkaloid content I read as well.

kemist
#15 Posted : 8/20/2009 2:15:40 PM

John

So parrot now posses sida cordifolia S. C. extract and is very happy. Four 000 size capsules(losely filled)gave ILPT subsantial ammount of energy for about 6 hours.
He has no idea how many mg of pseudoephedrine,ephedrine or other stimulant he consumed but he is happy with the overall effects

One get some pills to ILPT containing 8 mg ephedrine HCl and those will be soon tested so ILPT will be finally able to compare those two

He would like to know how many mg of which actives his S.C. extract contain, it would be very nice to make comparsion more accurate.