We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Great Mahakala, Approach Options

amor_fati
#1 Posted : 5/31/2009 12:19:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

{Caapi copy (HCl form of straight harmaloid extract of the ayahuasca vine) were weighed as two doses of 100mg each. Fumarate form of jurema extract weighed as one dose of 100mg. 1/4 bar of of dark chocolate and red bull cola were consumed prior to dosing.}

T000 - 100mg harmaloids dissolved in warm water and administered in a shot glass. Chased with lemon water and 2/4 pita bread. Some remnants left glass.
T010 - Effects noticeable.
T015 - 100mg harmaloids and 100mg jurema fumarate administered in the same manner and chased in the same manner. Some remnants in glass.
T020 - Remnants administered in the same manner. Effects becoming more noticeable.
T025 - Minor OEV and jaw trembling.
T030 - Full OEV, minor CEV, body buzz.
T035 - Full CEV, yawns.

Tantra of Gyuto: Sacred Rituals of Tibet

SWIM was quite pleased, as this was one of his most successful pharma experiences, lasting over four hours and incredibly powerful. SWIM spent (what felt like) most of the time watching Tantra of Gyuto: Sacred Rituals of Tibet (note the cameo of Allen Ginsberg and narration by Francis Huxley) then moved on to music, spent some time exploring a geode and talking with his wife, and moved on to music for the rest of the duration, until...

T445 - ~50mg jurema fumarate administered sublingually.
T455 - OEV returning at nearly full effect.

SWIM spent the rest of this time throat singing and exploring other sorts of music-making methods. SWIM felt incredibly inspired and excited at the success of the re-dose.

T740 - SWIM's still up and with the sun. He doesn't feel tired but could probably manage a nap before the afternoon. He doesn't feel hung over at all (as he usually doesn't with huasca), and if the water were warmer, he'd probably be up for a bike ride to the lake for a swim...very minor headache now though--less than with mescaline and much less than with psilocybin.

That's it for now, maybe SWIM will have more to offer later.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

timeloop
#2 Posted : 5/31/2009 1:14:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice one Smile

Tantra of Gyuto: Sacred Rituals of Tibet sounds like a interesting doco I will have to check out. What was it like focusing on the television for the peak of your journey. I would never had considered watching TV while working with huasca... but I guess it depends on the kind on content you are watching.

how long did the OEV from the 50mg jurema sublingual booster persist for?

once again someone mention throat singing while journeying... something I am looking forward to experimenting with

thanks armor_fati Smile

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 5/31/2009 3:10:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

that sounds extremely intense dude...that would send my friend way way off the deep end...

it just reminds me of the time my buddy took the 300mg theobromine, 120mg ginko, 55mg THH, and then smoked a LOT of crystal clear bufotenine(probably 40mg) but it didnt do anything that was expected...he thought with the THH in his body he would get a nice 4 hour show..but after two hours he wasnt impressed so he decided to take some pharma to finish off the night

so he took another 95mg THH hcl, 40mg harmaline, and 50mg dmt fumarate in some hot water

he thinks that the bufotenine had just been sitting there lurking in the shadows, waiting for him to take some dmt...because the more he reads other peoples experiences with adding theobromine before taking pharma, they just seem to be missing the intensity and absolute explosion of visuals and who knows what else...

its possible that for SWIM...dmt may unlock bufotenine for his brain...

he is very interested in this possible bufotenine/theobromine potentiation..

i guess he is just gonna have to bite the bullet and do the experiment over again..with a little more care taken to dosage
it's a sound

amor_fati
#4 Posted : 5/31/2009 9:06:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

timeloop wrote:
Tantra of Gyuto: Sacred Rituals of Tibet sounds like a interesting doco I will have to check out. What was it like focusing on the television for the peak of your journey. I would never had considered watching TV while working with huasca... but I guess it depends on the kind on content you are watching.

There but a handful of choice films that SWIM can recommend for journeying: This film, a few choice Jodorowsky films, and a few choice Anger films are the only ones that come to mind at the moment. SWIM couldn't imagine a better manner for his first viewing of this film, or for his first caapi-based pharma journey. SWIM understands any aversion to the television for such things--actually slightly uncomfortable for a time until he allowed for full immersion into what was happening in the film--but SWIM had to test the waters. The film actually isn't very long at all and mainly set the tone for SWIM's journey.

For longer films, like The Holy Mountain, SWIM generally doses partway into the film at a pivotal moment and pauses between certain segments for adventures and activities, and then he usually finishes the film when he's nearly come down. This film is a great tool in managing group sessions; when you see it you'll know why.

Quote:
how long did the OEV from the 50mg jurema sublingual booster persist for?

SWIM didn't keep great notes on this, since he was quite busy, but he wants to say somewhere around two hours.

Quote:
once again someone mention throat singing while journeying... something I am looking forward to experimenting with

SWIM feels that this is an essential tool on the way to shamanhood. SWIM intends on exploring all forms of primitive vocalization. SWIM's next step is to develop his percussion skills when he finds the right drum (traditional drum of some kind, perhaps African).

Jorkest wrote:
he thinks that the bufotenine had just been sitting there lurking in the shadows, waiting for him to take some dmt...because the more he reads other peoples experiences with adding theobromine before taking pharma, they just seem to be missing the intensity and absolute explosion of visuals and who knows what else...

its possible that for SWIM...dmt may unlock bufotenine for his brain...

he is very interested in this possible bufotenine/theobromine potentiation..

i guess he is just gonna have to bite the bullet and do the experiment over again..with a little more care taken to dosage

Interesting. Considering that bufotenine is orally active, SWIM would imagine it would hang around until properly activated, however that may occur. Chaliponga and Anadenanthera are SWIM's next steps when he obtains the resources to do so. Then he's thinking about exploring Chacruna for a while (growing, extracting, brewing, everything) and get right to the root of these experiences, figuratively speaking. In the meantime, he'd just like to coach others about Jurema.

amor_fati
#5 Posted : 5/31/2009 9:28:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Human World as Self
Stages of Citizenship in India
Shedding the Masks

These felt important to post in this particular thread. I know I reference these a good deal, but now here they are. Listen to them consecutively. This is SWIM's starting point for every journey and his everyday life.

timeloop
#6 Posted : 6/4/2009 1:25:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

amor_fati wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
I just watched the holy mountain
Wut?
...holy fuck... that has to be the strangest film I have ever experienced. kind of cool, but there is no way I would ever watch any part of that during a group aya session...

the realms it would take you to would be insanely strange... to each his own i suppose... Wink

thanks for mentioning it though... im not sure if I liked it, but it was fascinating...

I found a streaming version on the tantric monks that I am going to watch tonight... looking forward to that cheers

Jorkest
#7 Posted : 6/4/2009 3:17:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

Quote:
Interesting. Considering that bufotenine is orally active, SWIM would imagine it would hang around until properly activated, however that may occur. Chaliponga and Anadenanthera are SWIM's next steps when he obtains the resources to do so. Then he's thinking about exploring Chacruna for a while (growing, extracting, brewing, everything) and get right to the root of these experiences, figuratively speaking. In the meantime, he'd just like to coach others about Jurema.

This was smoked bufotenine..but he was also on THH..which should have kept it in his system for awhile
it's a sound

Danza
#8 Posted : 6/5/2009 12:11:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Aye, thanks a lot amor_fati for posting these links. I checked out both videos and The Holy Mountain certainly was strange but "good." The documentary on Tantra was really fascinating and had some incredible footage!