We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Taste of Harmalas Options

Trickster
#1 Posted : 12/6/2009 1:17:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

SWIM's harmalas that she thought were quite pure tasted very much like baking soda. Is that normal? 200 Mg. sublingual did not lead to any perceptible change. Although SWIM is quite hardheaded she expected at least some change in the external world perception. Any comments&
Do not seek the truth, just drop your opinions.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 12/6/2009 1:22:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I wouldn't expect anything much more than a slight sense of wellbeing.

I have a friend who likes to have 300mg as a mild anti depressant and will go about his business like it's very transparent. But he says if he smokes weed he starts feeling like hes had some bad pills.

Trickster
#3 Posted : 12/6/2009 1:42:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

soulfood wrote:
I wouldn't expect anything much more than a slight sense of wellbeing.

I have a friend who likes to have 300mg as a mild anti depressant and will go about his business like it's very transparent. But he says if he smokes weed he starts feeling like hes had some bad pills.

Sounds very familiar. SWIM's never liked the weed. SWIM's experienced a mild psychedeic effect of B.caapi only at 600 g. of dried vine extracted quite professionally. Go figure.

Do not seek the truth, just drop your opinions.

69ron
#4 Posted : 12/6/2009 2:10:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Trickster wrote:
SWIM's harmalas that she thought were quite pure tasted very much like baking soda. Is that normal? 200 Mg. sublingual did not lead to any perceptible change. Although SWIM is quite hardheaded she expected at least some change in the external world perception. Any comments&

None of the harmala alkaloids that I know of (harmalol, harmine, harmaline, THH) taste anything like baking soda.

Harmaline is sometimes tasteless if freebase, at least for a while and then starts tasting very bitter. All the others taste very bitter.

What color were they? Is this harmaline? Harmine?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

smokeydaze
#5 Posted : 12/6/2009 2:57:56 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Bitter is definitely how you explain it. I ate 800mg of semi-clean rue fb the other night and was tripping for a long while. The hard part I find is trying to metabolize it. It's weird though I still haven't been able to reproduce the amazing feeling of relaxed contentment I got when I drank a 4g rue tea - I'm finding this rue stuff tricky business with inconsistent results.. maybe an isolation is needed.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW