We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
sodium carbonate instead of Lye or citric acid Options

adrenalinem4n
#1 Posted : 12/25/2008 4:55:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've read allot and am just trying to compile a coupple of different methods, and just want to make sure it will work

so can i use the sodium carbonate instead of lye, because it is cleaner, just dissolve the sodium carbonate in water and powdered MHRB and add xylene. So many different teks and methods to figure this out, but this should work right??? then just seperate and do the FASA??

Thanks so much guys.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

adrenalinem4n
#2 Posted : 12/26/2008 2:04:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

finally found it

Quote:
a. Make a 1:1 mix with mimosa:sodium carbonate (even 5 parts mimosa to 1 part sodim carbonate should be fine)

b. Make it wet to a thin paste-like consistency.

c. Let it dry completely OR mix with anhydrous magnesium sulfate (= drying agent)

d. Extract DMT-freebase with acetone

e. Salt dmt using FASA (all the crap one does not want stay behind in the acetone)

collect dmt-fumarate, then freebase it using sodium carbonate (repeat steps a-d then evaporate acetone for the totally pure freebase.

how do i dry it with epson salt can this bec mixed with the acetone before as one tek said. Is the extraction with acetone just like other extractions in that it will seperate or is this done with evap

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 12/26/2008 2:36:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

there is no separation with acetone..you dry the freebase material because acetone mixes with water..and contaminates your extraction..so you dry your material..and then pull alkies with the acetone..and then evap the acetone..you will be left with..most likely..waxy yellowish freebase jungle dmt...which has a nice mix of alkies in it..which is perfectly fine to smoke...its quite nice really..but you wont have the snowy white globes of dmt that you get from freeze precipitating with naphtha
it's a sound

jamie
#4 Posted : 12/26/2008 8:01:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

interesting tek...never done it with acetone. Interesting though, must try if it pulls more red jungle spice along with N,N..when i get more mimosa
Long live the unwoke.

adrenalinem4n
#5 Posted : 12/26/2008 7:22:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

finally found it

Quote:
a. Make a 1:1 mix with mimosa:sodium carbonate (even 5 parts mimosa to 1 part sodim carbonate should be fine)

b. Make it wet to a thin paste-like consistency.

c. Let it dry completely OR mix with anhydrous magnesium sulfate (= drying agent)

d. Extract DMT-freebase with acetone

e. Salt dmt using FASA (all the crap one does not want stay behind in the acetone)

collect dmt-fumarate, then freebase it using sodium carbonate (repeat steps a-d then evaporate acetone for the totally pure freebase.

Isn't mixing MIMOSA and sodium carbonate 2 powders what am i mixing it with to make it a paste. I'm assuming acetone? but then ?? help

So I am left with a freebase that is smokable at D? and E is just purifying it? what part do i start from at E in the tek. It says how to freebase a salt but confused at how to go back again.

I WOULD LIKE TO DO AN ALL FASFA but am confused at this step
A. Do an A/B or an STB on some plant material using any other teks that can be found around. In the case one chooses to do A/B no defatting of the acidic solution is really necessary.

IS this what i listed above? then where is just the base how can i do this.

Jorkest
#6 Posted : 12/26/2008 8:51:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

you want to mix WATER to make the paste..and then make sure that you let it dry out..you CAN you magnesium sulfate..but SWIM prefers to just let it dry by itself..

and yes you will have freebase dmt at D if you evaporate the acetone...OR you can add the FASA and it will convert it into a salt..which will sink out of the acetone..but then you have to freebase it again to make it smoke able..

what you CAN do is evap the acetone..and then once you get your yellow waxy dmt..you can pull with warm naptha and then put it in the freezer for yummy snow globes
it's a sound

Faust
#7 Posted : 2/27/2009 10:01:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:
...snip...
what you CAN do is evap the acetone..and then once you get your yellow waxy dmt..you can pull with warm naptha and then put it in the freezer for yummy snow globes

This sounds like the most reasonable solution.
"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants" - Sir Isaac Newton

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

logos2012
#8 Posted : 2/28/2009 11:00:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How does this method work compared to the citric acid saturated acetone with FASA method? What kind of yeilds would one expect? SWIM would like to find a good method without the use of stinky solvents. Acetone is fine.

All posts are from higher vibrational alien entities. These entities are not physically real to your understanding and do not exist in this dimension, therefore accounts of all posts did not take place in reality.

Faust
#9 Posted : 2/28/2009 11:57:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

logos2012 wrote:
How does this method work compared to the citric acid saturated acetone with FASA method? What kind of yeilds would one expect? SWIM would like to find a good method without the use of stinky solvents. Acetone is fine.

SWIM would say the method in the OP is cleaner and faster. SWIM will have to try both and report back to SWIY about the progress of both.

In the meantime check the FASA thread for pics.
"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants" - Sir Isaac Newton

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.