We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Nutmeg + HBWR Options

mauve
#1 Posted : 4/9/2023 3:56:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

so the first time I did this I consumed 2 whole nutmegs with a hot water decoction of black pepper, 2 hours later consumed 5 seeds.

this was easily as visual as 2 hits of LSD. very very very intense, come-up was rough but I fell into a state of ecstacy with many insights that has completely shifted the the past few weeks to be extremely positive

now nutmeg causes minor visual effects for me at that dose. brightening of colors, mad tracers, afterimages, fast-smooth mild breathing and drifting, hypnagogia, a subtle strobing of simple and faint geometry etc

it feels like the FAAH enzyme inhibition mediated by the nutmeg causes such a dramatic sensitization of the 5-HT2A receptor--stronger than cannabis in my experience.

anyway I consider 2 nutmegs and 5 HBWR seeds independently to be noticeable yet not huge in effects.

this was huge, definitely a ++++ on shulgins rating scale.

Now I use berberine and black pepper tea when activating the nutmeg and it is more effective.

anyway.. Love

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

abecedarian
#2 Posted : 4/9/2023 4:50:28 PM

∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ęRhe✟ori© ABe©eDarian $✞ȉllĨn✞hę©®@✟ę

Interesting.

I never wanted to eat a whole lot of nutmeg but I was once curious enough to eat a few gel caps full and I found it to affect me moreso the next day like the onset was delayed. I found it to be a nice buzz that had me in a great energetic mood but I never wanted to consume more of it.

I like it in eggnog.

HBWR seeds I acquired once in 2004 when I believe I consumed 10 of them. Nothing really happened and I thought I must have gotten old degraded seeds from the vendor I bought them from.

Heavenly Blue Morning Glory seeds I used to good effect a few times by cold water extracting the seeds. It's not something I feel the need to do again while having access to LSD though.

Glad to hear the combo treated you well.
I'm a man from a place with hands and a face. Part of the heart of the human race. It illuminates. ∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ę®ȉ©

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 4/28/2023 7:17:21 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

How does the HBWR shape up if you just pre-dose with the black pepper, I wonder?

That said, I've found nutmeg tincture to be a great pre-dose enhancer for shrooms, so why not?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli