We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Anyone game for an experiment? Options

idtravlr
#1 Posted : 7/12/2008 6:55:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

We have a pretty good group of folks on this site, with an impressive amount of experience and understanding of the spice. A post on this site that I read several weeks back sparked an idea in my mind. The post asked if anyone had experienced encounters with other "humans" while in hyperspace (as opposed to extra-dimensional entities / beings).

I'm interested what might happen if many of us participated in a synchronized dosing... All of us, across the world, firing off our spice at the same moment in time. Maybe nothing would come of it, maybe something spectacular would come of it, who knows... Regardless, I think it would be a very cool experiment! At a minimum, imagine the trip reports that would be posted here, as different and / or similar as they might be, all experienced within the exact same window of time! OR, perhaps something deeper might manifest, allowing us to understand hyperspace in a whole new way!?

Anyone interested? Please chime in!
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Garulfo
#2 Posted : 7/12/2008 11:09:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My friend would find it fun Surprised Very happy .
Preferred hour : 2h00-4h00 am. I guess it makes something like 8-10 pm in US
At these hours my friend sometimes see humans/realistic sceneries.

WSaged
#3 Posted : 7/12/2008 8:43:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting!

I'm game
Although, I'm also due for a new extraction, so I can't partake until I make a bit more.
Just haven't had the time right now.

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

rellik
#4 Posted : 7/12/2008 9:41:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

this sounds interesting Smile
all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.

modsquad09
#5 Posted : 7/12/2008 11:01:21 PM

mods

sounds fun!!! im down. all i have left is a couple breakthrough doses so... soon hopefully..
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

rellik
#6 Posted : 7/13/2008 4:08:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

how about a monthly. first saturday/sunday or something? time will be tricky as we are such a global site
all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.

El Ka Bong
#7 Posted : 7/13/2008 7:37:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Weekdays vs weekends could make a big difference for some of us...

Or whatever day it turns out to be, make it the days of every new moon and every full moon ! That's a group-launch every 14.5 days..! Let's agree on a time, and then just be there if you can !.. !

CrabbyGnat
#8 Posted : 7/13/2008 8:33:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like a really great idea to me, with lots of insight thats able to be gained from it. Very happy I'll definitely be checking back for some sort of scheduling or organization for this... is there anyone that's really trying to get this started?

idtravlr
#9 Posted : 7/13/2008 9:50:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

El Ka Bong wrote:

Or whatever day it turns out to be, make it the days of every new moon and every full moon ! That's a group-launch every 14.5 days..! Let's agree on a time, and then just be there if you can !.. !

Yeah, I was actually thinking a full moon night would be cool as well. When is the next full moon? I suppose we should use GMT as the benchmark time, so that way everyone can calculate their specific time according to their location. We also need to all use the same time reference. Here is an official GMT time website that I found: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

Now, we just need as many of us as possible to agree on the day / time. It's going to be tough to organize it so that people wont be in the middle of their work day Smile. I personally will take the day, morning, or afternoon off if I have to, for an opportunity like this.

Start throwing out your suggestions and we can narrow down to the specific day / time from there!

This is gonna be cool man! Twisted Evil

I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

Garulfo
#10 Posted : 7/13/2008 3:37:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I do not see how to post a poll, but that would be very usefull to organize such 'event'.
The poll would have several day entries and people would vote for a day, another poll would allow to decide about the hour keeping in mind the GMT. When a enough large number of participants is ok, we can go.
What would be a enough large number ?
10 ? 15 ? 20 ? More ?
I guess that below 15 it does not worth the try.

What do you think about august 8 when olympic games will start ? (2008/08/08 at 8:08h 08s) It is highly symbolic and quite ironic Wink

WSaged
#11 Posted : 7/13/2008 10:12:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Would a sticky on the home page to let all users know be cool? Is there any reason we can't post up something on some of the other Nexus forums? So as many people who want to can participate.

Scheduling this will not be easy, there probably needs to be one final person to make the final decision. Idtravlr,twas your idea so you should be the one to let us know when.
After we all give our input & all.

ws
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

shoe
#12 Posted : 7/14/2008 1:10:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim would be up for that but he lives in the UK so -- what time there?
also he needs to extract some more spice too.
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

The Traveler
#13 Posted : 7/14/2008 10:31:36 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Please continue in this thread about this wunderfull idea.